- What did you like about the last year?
- What did you dislike?
- Make a list of all the things you could do to make more of the good things happen and fewer of the bad things
- Prioritize the list.
- Take the number one priority and analyze the forces surrounding the number one item.
- List all of the actions you could take to change the balance of forces.
- Select the actions that are likely to make the biggest difference. Give priority to those that take the least time, money, effort or willpower.
- Put the actions in chronological and priority order.
- Determine how you will measure your progress. (Cybernetic System)
- Execute the plan and monitor progress.
- Adjust your plan as necessary to create success.
- Celebrate small wins and enjoy the journey.
- Living the good life is the progressive realization of pre-determined worthwhile goals.
Your outcomes are the product of the decisions you make and the things you do consistently.